|Project:||Martyn Street Reserve Redevelopment|
|Client:||Cairns Regional Council|
|Project Completion:||July 2016|
Koppens Developments were appointed the successful contractors of the Martyn Street Reserve Redevelopment, located at the recently vacated softball fields adjacent to Cairns Netball Associations current facility in Manunda.
The works consisted of the construction of a multipurpose clubhouse facility including 120 space car
parks and 16 new asphalt netball courts. Works consisted of the following:
- Preliminary Works including demolition of existing facility structures and removal of 15m light poles.
- Clearing and Grubbing.
- Preparation of sand subgrade in preparation of embankment materials.
- Import of 12,000T of CBR10 embankment materials.
- Installation of all electrical and communications conduits (for new light pole and PA Systems).
- Place and trim 150mm cement modified pavements.
- Installation of 30mm asphalt wearing course.
- Installation of stormwater and surface drainage.
- Construction clubhouse including meeting rooms, function facility, offices, reception areas, commercial kitchen and shower/change room facilities.
- Installation of an upgrade perimeter fence and retaining structures.
- As constructed plans