|Project:||Various Pump Station Refurbishments and Sewer Repairs|
|Client:||Cassowary Coast Regional Council / Cairns Regional Council / Douglas Shire Council|
|Project Completion:||Various Timeframes|
Koppens Developments have been appointed multiple Pump Station Projects through numerous councils. Our skilled team were well equipped with knowledge and experience to execute all projected awarded and showed pride in their work.
Throughout the various pump station works, the scope of which were but not limited to:
- Bypassing of existing services to ensure continued operation during works
- Removal of all internal pipework, pump, ladder etc. as per drawings and specifications
- Supply and install new internal pipework, pipe support brackets, guide rails, new tapping pressure gauge complete with 15 dia. Gauge cock, two new 100 diameter gate valve, two new reflux valves and two new 100mm dia. DICL FL-FL with thrust flange as specified
- Installation of new pump stands and replacement benching as specified
- Emergency works – assistance Council crew, to carry out temporary repairs to large hole in manhole approx. 5m deep due to deterioration of concrete
- cleaning out of pump station by removing silt and rocks from floor of pump station and around existing pump station equipment.
- Supply and install Gebel Xtream ECO FRP Pump Station M400.